Tuesday 26 May 2015

Aaima Shaikh online dating for some cute friends from Dubai

Hello friends meet me i am Aaima Shaikh from Dubai.I wish to be friend with anyone who have same calibration of hobbies this will help full each other to develop our skills.
My hobby is Photography, embroidering, stone works on garments, cooking,

First Name: Aaima
Last Name: Shaikh
Gender: Female
Age: 21 Years
Religion: Muslim
Marital Status: Single
Date of Birth: 04.05.1993
Language: Hindi,English
Occupation student

2 comments:

  1. Iam raja from pakistan iam also well educated and sincere i have job and also rich so also i have need a good and true partner for discus our hobbies and skills as we enjoy in our life and get too much happy from.our hobbies and skills iam also young and most beautiful guy if u intrust me for kep best frdship with me then u contect me at this number 03039498240 ok fare well sweet and lovely best friend

    ReplyDelete